Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Farewell my Queen


My children, come here
I have to tell you something
Soon you will be by yourself
I will leave you all alone

Too long is the pass
I have to walk
Too far away is my destination
Too rare are the honest words
Too far away is my horizon

My children, listen to me
You are all strong just like me
My strength is in you
My light will guide you

My children look by yourself
Open your minds
Your soul will be dead
But your hearts strong like mine

[Τα 'χω παίξει τελείως!!]

5 comments:

Mia Wallace said...

Τελείως όμως...;)

Solitary Man said...

ΩΩΩ! Σ' ευχαριστώ για το κοπλιμέεεντο!

Mia Wallace said...

Δεν κάνει τίποτα, ήταν εντελώς αυθόρμητο! Φιλάκια :)

Solitary Man said...

:-))) Φιλάκια!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»