Friday, August 04, 2006

Yet Far Apart

Should I've seen this coming, should I've known this, shouldn`t have let it happen, my mistake alright, stuck again, doing my thing. Too alike yet far apart, what felt so good once is breaking me and tearing us apart again...
Don`t you see, we`re in this together
You and me, one on one forever
I know it`s self-inflicted, we`re way too desperate, way too addicted. But I can`t help the way I feel, I know it`s time to be strong, now when all hope is gone and when what felt so good once is breaking me and tearing us apart again...
And in your troubled eyes I see someone who carried me somehow, like footprints in the sand you`ve been behind me all along. We got it wrong from the start, now it`s you and me, let`s hit it on...
Don`t you see it`s you and me against the world
`cause we`re in this together...
(...για σένα που ξέρεις ότι είναι για σένα...)
[12 και σήμερα]

No comments: